Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Monday, January 13, 2014

John Grove-Piece of Shit Liar

-
Today I was looking at links that led people to my blog. One link led to this cowardly discussion. In it John Grove claims I said that gene duplications don't exist. That is a lie. I may have said that gene duplications cannot be used as a darwinian mechanism, but that is very different from saying that they don't exist.

So here we have a bunch of cowards getting together to tell lies about me while stroking themselves. And guess what? Still no evidence to support their position...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home