Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Monday, February 12, 2018

How I beat the Flu Every Year without a Flu Shot

-
I don't get flu shots and I don't get the flu. How do I do it?

First off I keep my immune system strong by consuming several different anti-oxidants, including vitamins C and E. I take NAC to boost my serum glutathione, which is a powerful anti-oxidant.

Second I boost my immune system with daily doses of warm lemon/ honey water and apple cider vinegar. Fresh squeezed lemon juice, raw honey and pure water (not tap).

Vitamin D is also crucial for a strong immune system. I make sure I take 4,000 IUs/ day with my Omega fats.

Zinc is another necessary ingredient. 45-60 mg during flu season spread throughout the day.

I take daily doses of "Cell Power" as directed.

I take "emergen-C" when I think I may have come in contact with contaminated people.

Putting H2O2 drops in the ears also works if you catch the sickness in time.


I also wash my hands constantly, eat right, get my rest and drink plenty of fluids. It helps to take a shower after coming home from work, shopping or just being around other people who are sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home